Monday, January 28, 2013

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should

Note: The post below was supposed to be published yesterday. Sorry! So where it says Monday, please pretend it says Tuesday.  :)


I know you have all seen them, those crochet or knitted items and thought "what were they thinking!?" You try not to stare or laugh, instead you politely excuse yourself from making them increasingly uncomfortable from their lack of fashion sense. 

Since it's Monday, I would like to start the work week with a little humor I call "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!" Laugh as loud as you can, stare as long as your eyes will allow you to, and please make sure you are not sipping your coffee as you scroll down. I will not be responsible if any coffee spills out of your nostrils, as you try to contain yourself.  




I feel more sorry for the dog than the woman. (I can hear my cousin Esther calling me now asking me to make her one.)

Hmm, not sure if this started out as pot holders and the designer just got a tad carried away. But really, who wants huge circles in front the chest.
Yikes. . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment